How do I choose a power bank?EMNT ZMNT power bank
- First and foremost, you need to know about the battery size and the charger specifications of your smartphone. You would find it printed on the ZMNT emnt battery and the charger or on the box in which your cell was packed.
2. The power bank that you buy should at least have the same size as your device battery. This would ensure that your battery gets fully charged at least once with the power bank. However, if your phone frequently runs out of battery, get the highest milliampere hour (mAh) power bank that you can afford so that you have enough battery stored for emergencies.
3. The output voltage of the power bank should be equal to or higher than that of your device.
4. Depending upon the number of devices you carry, look for the number of ports and cables that your power bank should come with. This would let you charge more than one device at a time, saving you time.5. To ensure safety of your costly smartphones, choose a power bank that comes with a power-cut power in the event of a short circuit.
6. For a longer life of your power bank, look for the auto-cut feature in your bank. This would prevent it from getting overcharged.
7. Sometimes, it is useful to spend a little to save you further costs. Always go with a branded power bank from a trusted seller. Don’t be fooled by tall claims. A power bank can cost you your beloved smartphone. EMNT ZMNT power bank can be as your best choice !